- Quiz for self-assessment
- Work on any device
- Start anytime, self-paced
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week available
- Instant certificate upon completion of course requirements
Online Interpersonal Skill Course
Online Interpersonal Skill Course allows you to learn interpersonal skills that help you grow your business and build a powerful personality. Interpersonal skills are beneficial for Introverts and delightful tools for extroverts once you know the interpersonal skill course.
What are Interpersonal Skills?
People need to have some unique skills to communicate or run a business smoothly. One of the best things, essential at any place in personal life or workplace, is interpersonal skills. Although we have become reliant on technologies, we face verbal and diplomatic challenges in our everyday life. That is why interpersonal skills training has gained much importance in the present age.
Online Interpersonal Skills Class
Online Classes help you to adopt interpersonal skills faster, and you can become a master of interpersonal skills. To talk about interpersonal skills, we need to say that it is about the relationship with others.
This skill measures your capability of interacting with any person. For instance, when you know how to communicate with others respectfully, we call it active listening.
How it is applicable in your personal life
By achieving interpersonal skills, you will maintain a positive relationship with your friends and families. These skills enable you to resolve minor issues with your partners.
Relevance at the workplace-
At your workplace, you interact with customers, colleagues, suppliers, and various other persons. Notably, the salespersons and the employees dealing with customers must have these interpersonal skills.
Moreover, the workshop skills are a must for leadership. The leaders, having these skills, can manage the team in the best way. With proper training on these skills, you will successfully overcome the challenges and accomplish any task without much hassle.
Interpersonal skills include various types of skills-
- Communication- Convey the ideas in non-verbal and verbal mode
- Leadership- Lead and direct others properly
- Mentoring- You must have coaching skills
- Negotiation- Negotiate with others, having a different opinion
- Teamwork- Collaborate with others to achieve a target
- Empathy- Understand your co-workers and family members
12 Modules of Online Interpersonal Skills Course
- Module 1: Getting Started with Interpersonal Skills
- Module 2: Verbal Communication Skills
- Module 3: Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Module 4: Making Small Talk and Moving Beyond
- Module 5: Moving the Conversation Along
- Module 6: Remembering Names
- Module 7: Influencing Skills
- Module 8: Bringing People to Your Side
- Module 9: Sharing Your Opinion
- Module 10: Negotiation Basics
- Module 11: Making an Impact
- Module 12: Wrapping Up with Interpersonal Skills
Benefits of Online Interpersonal Skills Course
• Instant certificate upon completion of course requirements
• Quiz for self-assessment
• Start anytime, self-paced,
• 24 hours a day, 7 ( Seven) days a week available.
• The course can also be taken on any device
Online Interpersonal Skills Course Fees
Module 1: Getting Started
Module 2: Verbal Communication Skills
Module 3: Non-Verbal Communication Skills
Module 4: Making Small Talk and Moving Beyond
Module 5: Moving the Conversation Along
Module 6: Remembering Names
Module 7: Influencing Skills
Module 8: Bringing People to Your Side
Module 9: Sharing Your Opinion
Module 10: Negotiation Basics
Module 11: Making an Impact
Module 12: Wrapping Up