- Instant certificate upon completion of course requirements
- Quiz for self-assessment
- Start anytime, self-paced,
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week available
- Work on any device
Online Anger Management Course
Anger Management Course is built with self-help techniques and methods to learn from taking this online course. Online Anger Management Class is very effective as in-person counselling, and it teaches you coping techniques and strategies which you can use to release your anger healthily.
What is Anger Management Course?
The word anger that the world identifies can mean a variety of things to different people. Anger is a kind of madness in everyday life, and the hallmark of mania is a loss of self-will. Just imagine a reasonably functional individual races their car around a driver who has just cut them off on the road.
Regardless this individual was with his spouse and children, it slams on the breaks, causing a rear-end collision with the other vehicle. The “accident” is grave to its family and puts the other vehicle’s driver in a life-threatening injury. Because of anger, this person has done an extremely destructive action.
Anger plays a most destructive role in our life than any other emotion. When someone is angry, the reasoning, which is essential for thoughtful decision-making, gets shut off. While enraged, we suffer a kind of madness. Having lost the organizing power of clear-thinking, we are not in sharp to control ourselves emotion.
No other emotion– depression, anxiety, even love erases our control so completely as anger. Anger leads to loss of capacity to control, lack of reasoning.
As anger increases, an individual’s intelligence decreases. Anger keeps people from the rational direction of themself.
Online Anger Management Class
The Online anger management class is not about the control of anger. It is about preventing getting angry in our everyday lives at work, at home, at play, or at school. It educates people on how we can avoid destructive hostile behaviors by exposing our out-of-control rage is the subject of this training.
The online Anger management program has twelve modules, which will help you to learn everything about anger controlling techniques and coping methods.
12 Modules of Online Anger Management Course
- Module 1: Getting Started with Anger
- Module 2: Understanding Anger
- Module 3: Do’s and Don’ts
- Module 4: Gaining Control
- Module 5: Separate the People from The Problem
- Module 6: Working on The Problem
- Module 7: Solving the Problem
- Module 8: A Personal Plan
- Module 9: Review Questions
- Module 10: Dealing with Angry People
- Module 11: Pulling It All Together
- Module 12: Wrapping Up with Anger
Benefits of Online Anger Management Course
• Instant certificate upon completion of course requirements
• Quiz for self-assessment
• Start anytime, self-paced,
• 24 hours a day, 7 days a week available.
• The course can also be taken on any device; desktop, Laptop computers, Smart Phone or Tablets that have access to the Internet.
Online Anger Management Course Fees
Module 1: Getting Started
Module 2: Understanding Anger
Module 3: Do’s and Don’ts
Module 4: Gaining Control
Module 5: Separate the People from the Problem
Module 6: Working on the Problem
Module 7: Solving the Problem
Module 8: A Personal Plan
Module 9: Review Questions
Module 10: Dealing with Angry People
Module 11: Pulling It All Together
Module 12: Wrapping Up