- What's are the Requirements to pass the course
- Please make sure you add your first name & last name in your portal so that a certificate of completion can be issued for you. You have seven (7) days from the day you registered to finish this course and after seven days you will not have access to the course. It is expected to spend 45 minutes to 60 minutes per module to reflect, make notes, and practice the skills & concept. If you do not complete the course in seven days you fail the course and in that situation, You will have to register again if you need to complete the course.
- The certificate of completion will be issued if needed $50 fee is required to process.
- Quiz for self-assessment
- Start anytime, self-paced,
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week available.
- Work on any device
Online Anger Management Course
Anger Management Online Classes | Canada | Certification* | Fees
The Anger Management Course is built with self-help techniques and methods to learn from this online course. Online Anger Management Class is very effective as in-person counselling, and it teaches you coping techniques and strategies which you can use to release your anger healthily.
What is Anger Management Course?
The word anger that the world identifies can mean various things to different people. Anger is a kind of madness in everyday life, and the hallmark of mania is a loss of self-will. Just imagine a reasonably functional individual races their car around a driver who has just cut them off on the road.
Regardless this individual was with his spouse and children, it slammed on the brakes, causing a rear-end collision with the other vehicle. The “accident” is grave to its family and puts the other vehicle’s driver in a life-threatening injury. Because of anger, this person has done an extremely destructive action.
Anger plays a most destructive role in our life than any other emotion. When someone is angry, the reasoning essential for thoughtful decision-making gets shut off. While enraged, we suffer a kind of madness. Having lost the organizing power of clear thinking, we are not in sharp to control our emotions.
No other emotion– depression, anxiety, even love erases our control so completely as anger. Anger leads to a loss of capacity to control a lack of reasoning.
As anger increases, an individual’s intelligence decreases. Anger keeps people from the rational direction of themself.
Online Anger Management Class
The Online anger management class is not about the control of anger. It is about preventing getting angry in our everyday lives at work, at home, at play, or school. It educates people on how to avoid destructive hostile behaviors by exposing our out-of-control rage, which is the subject of this training.
The online Anger management program has twelve modules, which will help you learn about anger-controlling techniques and coping methods.
12 Modules of Online Anger Management Course
- Module 1: Getting Started with Anger
- Module 2: Understanding Anger
- Module 3: Do’s and Don’ts
- Module 4: Gaining Control
- Module 5: Separate the People from The Problem
- Module 6: Working on The Problem
- Module 7: Solving the Problem
- Module 8: A Personal Plan
- Module 9: Review Questions
- Module 10: Dealing with Angry People
- Module 11: Pulling It All Together
- Module 12: Wrapping Up with Anger
Benefits of Online Anger Management Course
• Certificate upon completion of course requirements is issued upon request.
• Quiz for self-assessment
• Start anytime, self-paced,
• 24 hours a day, seven days a week available.
• The course can also be taken on any device; desktop, Laptop computers, SmartPhone, or Tablets that have access to the Internet.
* The fee for issuing the certificate of completion is $50 extra if you need the Certificate of Competition.
- Please ensure you add your first name & last name in your portal.
- You have seven (7) days from the day you registered to finish this course; after seven days, you will not have access to the course.
- It is expected to take 45 to 60 minutes per module to reflect, make notes, and practice the skills & concepts.
- If you do not complete the course in seven days, you fail the course. And in that situation, You will have to register again if you need to complete the course.
- The fee for issuing the certificate of completion is $50 extra. If you need the Certificate of Competition
anger management course in Edmonton, online anger management classes, anger management course near me, Edmonton Counselling services
Module 1: Getting Started
Module 2: Understanding Anger
Module 3: Do’s and Don’ts
Module 4: Gaining Control
Module 5: Separate the People from the Problem
Module 6: Working on the Problem
Module 7: Solving the Problem
Module 8: A Personal Plan
Module 9: Review Questions
Module 10: Dealing with Angry People
Module 11: Pulling It All Together
Module 12: Wrapping Up